Abbotsford, British Columbia
Serving Those Who Keep Our Communities Safe
Why Join Us?
Safetek Profire is a leading provider of fire-rescue vehicles (fire trucks), parts and service. We represent Canada’s most recognized fire truck brands including E-One, Ferrara, KME, Metalfab, Smeal, Spartan, and SVI Trucks. We are looking for talented people to join our team who share our passion to serve.
We are looking for teammates with a proactive, never-fail attitude in the face of adversity and ambiguous situations. You must be curious and willing to learn and have the ability to work and motivate yourself independently while also working with teammates for the benefit of our customers and the team. If you are a self-motivated team player with a positive attitude, who understands and values customer satisfaction, we’d love to hear from you.
What You Will Contribute
The Customer Service Representative’s interact directly with customers to provide information in response to inquires about products and services. The Customer Service Representative coordinates customer inquiries, from parts, service and/or warranty.
This is a highly networked position that positively collaborates with other team members, including parts, service, sales team(s), and suppliers.
What You Will Do
Our customers are changing the world, and it is your responsibility to exceed their expectations of what a customer service experience should be. We expect you to go above and beyond by delivering excellent results and achieve goals on all aspects of customer relations.
• Respond to customer inquiries for service, warranty, parts and troubleshooting assistance.
• Submit Service and Warranty bookings to Service Manager.
• Retrieve quotes from vendors for parts and contract work.
• Schedule contract work appointments.
• Monitor progress of contract work and provide status reports to customers and/or related parties, on parts ETA’s repairs, unforeseen costs, and warranty claims.
• Create work orders, monitor progress, close, and submit billings to accounts receivable.
• Seek Warranty approvals and follow up on existing claims with OEMs.
• Approve subcontractor billings.
• Ensure projects and repairs are complete and up to quality standards, prior to delivery.
• Quote, order and receive equipment/parts and contract work.
• Assist in manufacturing projects as needed, creating sales quotes, and updated ETA’s.
• Assist with shipping and receiving as needed.
What You Will Need
•3+ years of outstanding customer service.
•Adaptive and solutions-based approach to selling.
•Demonstrated ability to work independently as well as part of a team, solve problems, effectively manage multiple priorities, organize work, and meet critical deadlines in a fast-paced environment.
•Excellent English written and verbal communication skills.
•Thrives in a dynamic environment.
•High level of ethics, values, integrity, and trust.
•Positive, enthusiastic, and passionate mindset.
•Valid Provincial Driver’s Licence.
•You must hold a valid passport and be able to travel to the USA.
What We Offer at Safetek Profire
At Safetek Profire, you will enjoy competitive compensation, a safe and healthy work environment, and a full range of benefits (i.e.: group insurance, health care spending account, retirement savings plan, profit sharing plan, continuing education program, etc.).
• Opportunity to work on exciting projects of various sizes.
• Competitive salary and flexible benefits.
• Good work-life balance with opportunities to work from home.
• Defined contribution pension plan.
• Great team of colleagues to work and collaborate with.
• Learning and Development programs, training, career opportunities.
•Profit sharing plan.
Any gendered language is used only to simplify the wording.
At Safetek Profire, we seek to hire individuals with diverse characteristics, backgrounds, and perspectives. We strongly believe that world-class talent makes no distinctions based on gender, ethnic or national origin, sexual identity and orientation, age, religion, or disability, but enriches itself through these differences.
Please submit your resume and cover letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org.