Serving Those Who Keep Our Communities Safe
Safetek Profire is Canada’s leading provider of fire-rescue vehicles (fire trucks), parts and service. We represent Canada’s most recognized fire truck brands including Spartan, Smeal, Metalfab and SVI Trucks. We are looking for talented people to join our team who share our passion to serve.
We are looking for teammates with a proactive, never-fail attitude in the face of adversity and ambiguous situations. You must be curious and willing to learn and have the ability to work and motivate yourself independently while also working with teammates for the benefit of our customers and the team. If you are a self-motivated team player with a positive attitude, who understands and values customer satisfaction, we’d love to hear from you.
The ideal candidate will be able to multitask and prioritize demands, while providing exceptional customer service and support. This position has a heavy Sales Function component along with administrative duties including, but not limited to entering and tracking sales orders, data entry and spreadsheet maintenance, navigating the OEM system(s) and utilizing customer specific systems, etc. This is a highly networked role that requires an ability to work under pressure and to challenging deadlines.
• Managing relationships with existing accounts and keeping Safetek Profire top of mind
• Conducting pre-construction meetings, pre-paint, and final inspections with customers locally and at our manufacturer’s locations
• Sharing customer feedback with our sales, parts, and warranty teams for continuous improvement
• Attending regional trade shows in your local area
• Regular travel to the United States for customer trips, trade shows, and training
• Reviewing public purchasing documents (tenders, RFP’s etc.) to creating specifications
• Complete necessary administrative work, including change orders, delivery checklists, and inspection notes
• Support our marketing department in developing targeted marketing strategies
• Carry out product demonstrations for customers.
• 3+ years of sales experience providing outstanding customer service
• Adaptive and solutions-based approach to selling
• Engaging and confident presentation style
• Excellent written and verbal communications skills
• Ability to work autonomously
• Results driven without compromising quality
• Obsessive about details
• Able to take accountability for tasks and execute flawlessly
• Influential leader with strong networking skills
• Thrives in a dynamic environment
• High level of ethics, values, integrity, and trust
• Valid Ontario DZ Driver’s License or willing to obtain within 6 months of employment
• You must hold a valid passport and be able to travel to the USA
• You are curious and willing to learn Safetek’s unique style.
At Safetek Profire, you will enjoy competitive compensation, a safe and healthy work environment, and a full range of benefits (i.e.: group insurance, health care spending account, retirement savings plan, profit sharing plan, continuing education program, etc.).
• Opportunity to work on exciting projects of various sizes
• Competitive salary and flexible benefits
• Good work-life balance
• Defined contribution pension plan
• Talented team of colleagues to work and collaborate with
• Learning and Development programs, training, career opportunities
The masculine gender is used only to simplify the wording.
At Safetek Profire, we seek to hire individuals with diverse characteristics, backgrounds and perspectives. We strongly believe that world-class talent makes no distinctions based on gender, ethnic or national origin, sexual identity and orientation, age, religion or disability, but enriches itself through these differences.
Please submit your resume and cover letter to: email@example.com