Authorized Canadian Distributor of AeroClave for Fire & Emergency Services
AeroClave fogging technology is the safest & most efficient disinfecting & viral sanitizing system*
Effective against viruses and bacteria.
Total decontamination in 20 minutes.
Safe for sensitive electronic equipment.
Health Canada & EPA-approved.
90% more effective than manual cleaning.
Chlorine dioxide-based disinfectant.
– Chief Jim White, Winter Park Fire Rescue Department
* When used with Vital Oxide
– Respiratory Syncytial Virus
– Influenza B Virus
– Hepatitis A,B & C Viruses
– Human Immonodeficiency Virus (HIV Type 1)
– Staphylococcus aureus MRSA ATCC 33592
– Swine Influenza (H1N1) Virus & much more
– Health Canada approved hospital disinfectant
– Active ingredient – Chlorine Dioxide (lowest toxicity category given by the EPA)
– Bleach-free, phosphate-free, free of harsh chemicals & skin irritants
– Hypo-allergenic, free of volatile organic compounds
– No added fragrance or perfumes, no nauseous smells or fumes
– Registered for no rinse required on food-contact surfaces
– Approved by Boeing for use with sensitive electronic equipment and avionics
– Kills 99.999% of bacteria in less than 60 seconds
– Low cost | Approximately $2 per use
– Only 20 minutes to decontaminate | Back in service faster
– Only requires 1 person to operate
– Dimensions |18” x 19” x 12”
– Weight | 48 lbs
– Stainless steel construction housed in a durable Pelican™ case
– Power | 110 VAC, 15 amps
– Optional external port to directly decontaminate the inside of fire truck cab or ambulance
– Treat up to 5,000 cubic ft.
– Warranty | 12 months parts & labour
Let us clean for you.
Explore what’s right for your team.